Tuesday 9 February 2010

While in London at the New Designers graduate show in July I was lucky enough to be chosen to exhibit with the Designer Jewellers Group over Christmas 2009. The exhibition was held at theBarbican centre in London and ran from mid November to 1st of January. It was a great opportunity to showcase my work to the public and make some sales!
I also travelled down to London and helped with the running of the exhibition for 2 days which was a great learning experience.


I had my work displayed in The Gallery in West Kilbride, Glasgow during October 2009. Sales went well and I also sold one of my degree show pieces! My jewellery will be for sale in The Gallery in 2010 so keep an eye on my 'Where to buy" section for details.



Currently the Tayberry Gallery in Perth are displaying my work. The gallery is run by Ebba Redman and Andrew Goring.





No comments:

Post a Comment